Registration for Sizzlin’ Summer Camp 2020 will open on April 1st, 2020!
Bartlett Rec Center will continue to offer both daily and weekly registrations for Summer 2020. The camp will begin on Monday, June 1 and will end on Friday, August 7, 2020, for a total of 10 weeks of Camp.
Sizzlin’ Summer Camp days are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm during the summer. (Before and aftercare are available as early at 7:00 am and as late as 6:00 pm and is included in your cost). All equipment for Camp is provided.
Please do not bring anything from home unless requested by the Camp Director. This includes all of the following items:
- Electronic devices (tablets, phones, portable gaming systems),
- Fidget spinners or other fidget devices – (if there is a medical need for the use of one of these types of devices, we are happy to make an exception),
- Sports equipment,
- Pokemon cards,
- Toys, etc.
The following items are required in order for your child to be equipped to successfully participate in the day’s activities:
- Athletic clothing & tennis shoes – our Summer Camp day is filled with games and activities. Improper clothing (sandals, flip-flops, crocs, jeans, dresses, etc) are not suitable for Camp
- Lunch, morning & afternoon snacks, water bottle (you may send money for them to purchase their snacks out of our vending machines)
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, and towel – we swim every day!
- Camp t-shirt should be worn on Field Trip day – your child will receive his / her t-shirt on the day of their first field trip; it is your responsibility to ensure that they wear their Camp t-shirt on all of the following field trips
Please contact Bartlett Rec Center with any questions or call (901) 385-6470.